Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 27, 2014

I like to make sure not all of my blogs are prompts so this one I'll make into a free write. I've noticed on the days I have work I have a harder time with remembering to do my blogs. I usually end up doing a few things when I get home then just completely crashing. Hopefully I'll find a better system for posting these before long. I have noticed an improvement with the ease I write though. I used to spend a lot longer staring at the screen, while willing for a decent thought to find itself onto the page. Anymore I just let my fingers do the typing while my brain thinks.

I actually have to be up by four in the morning to get ready for work, so I will need to make this a pretty fast blog. One of the girls from work even said she'd bring me some food from McDonalds to help wake me up tomorrow. I thought that was really sweet of her to offer considering she has a pretty far drive to get to work in the first place. In fact, I think all of the people I work with are incredibly nice. That's probably one of the reasons I debate whether or not I want to find a new job.

This one is just minimum wage, so I know I need to find a job that pays better. I get bored with standing in the same place and asking people the same questions each day, but yet I don't really have the desire to quit. I've grown attached to quite a few of my customers. A lot of them are really sweet and actually remember little details about my life that I tell them. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but I don't expect people to remember things like me talking about foods I want to try or my college plans. I just assume they are being polite, so it always surprises me the little things people are able to remember. Well it's already tomorrow, so I really need to catch some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment